Friday 3 December 2010

And they're off!!

It's going to be a very busy day around here today! The girls have been asked to be on their best behaviour to help me out. The festive season is in full swing and we are kicking off with a casual lunch with a few friends tomorrow so the house is about to get a major overhaul and I need to start cooking! We have six adults and six kids plus a baby, not a huge crowd but big enough, especially since the kids will have to be inside because it is so wet here. The menu for tomorrow is
*Salmon with Thai style dressing
*Coconut and lime rice noodle salad
*Lemon curd mini cupcake pavlovas with raspberry's

The rest of the month is full of parades and festivals, a picnic at carols by candlelight with fireworks, a family Christmas party, another lunch and the end of kinder festivities! I think I will be needing my sleep.
I am off to cook, clean and generally be domestic. Have a fabulous Friday! I will post photos of our lunch tomorrow.

No comments:

Powered by Nicole Harry
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...