Wednesday 11 November 2009

Housework


I am not a very good housekeeper; in fact I doubt I am even a fair housekeeper. Many times I have proven that I am more likely to step over something than to bend down and pick it up.
My big let down is my kitchen, it is always a wreck, dishes, glasses etc are often pilled up. I hate dishes, I really really hate dishes!
With small children in the house the kitchen is the hub so I really need to get it sorted. So I have a plan, I will be starting to do a 10 minute clean up after each meal. Wiping down the table and doing a few dishes. I am also going to purchase the girls a drink bottle each to curb the constant flow of cups for their drinks. To have the type of house I wish to have I must become more organised. This is my start point.

No comments:

Powered by Nicole Harry
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...