Sunday 29 August 2010

Maternity Clothes

Spring is only 3 days away in this part of the world and I am 9 weeks pregnant today! The reality is that the weather is going to get hotter as my belly gets bigger. I have not been further along than the first trimester in Summer before and I am a little concerned about my comfort levels. I found dressing in Winter fairly easy with a bump and only bought some very basic maternity pants from Target and just wore normal clothing in a larger sizer, I think summer will be more of a challenge though, a non maternity dress is going to get very short at the front once it's pulled over a bump! Maternity wear has long had a bad reputation as either being hideously expensive or just plain hideous! So I thought I better have a look around.

First stop Queen Bee where I found these

LIL Designs - Vintage Print Tiered Maxi Maternity Dress


$289.95
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Fillyboo - Signature 100% Silk Maternity Maxi Dress



$129.50
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 After those two stunners I headed over to sweet lilly maternity where I found these
 
 
  Limited Edition Silk Butterfly One Shoulder Dress by Lilly B Sydney
 
$139.99
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  Aqua Dolls Maternity Bikini Set by Belabumbum USA
$54.99

















I really only looked at dresses because when heavily pregnant I can not be bothered with trying to match a skirt and a top, I would prefer to bounce (or roll) out of bed throw on a dress and head off into the day! The beautiful bathing suit is just an added bonus!

No comments:

Powered by Nicole Harry
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...